Ai for Healthcare 2018 has been rescheduled to take place in Spring 2019 – registered visitors should have received an email with full information. If you have not received this information, please contact us at email@example.com
Global healthcare needs change and Ai represents the biggest change of all.
With the correct application of AI technologies, there are huge gains to be made in a number of areas. The benefits below are just the tip of the iceberg:
- Improve the accuracy of decision-making systems in identifying treatment options in the regular and emergency setting.
- Accelerate diagnosis times for rare and hard-to-diagnose conditions such as cancers, Alzheimer's, multiple sclerosis and other rare disorders.
- Increase the alternatives in treatment choices when the primary alternatives may not work in real time.
- Customise healthcare to a segment of one, making the holy grail of individualised medicine a real possibility.
- Exponentially increase the efficiency of physician-based repetitive tasks.
- Accelerate new drug discovery.
- Data mine patient treatment and health records across geographical boundaries to develop accurate treatment plans.
- Significantly improve patient compliance and self-management with their treatments.